Cambio de idioma para una navegación más fluida
-Ensure that web pages can work properly.
-Store preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
-Know the user's browsing experience.
-Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages the user has visited or how long they have stayed on the website.
Depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first ones expire when the user closes the browser. The second ones expire when the objective for which they serve is met (for example, so that the user remains identified in the website) or when they are manually deleted. Additionally, depending on its purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
1. Strictly necessary (technical): They are essential for the proper functioning of the page. They are usually generated when the user accesses the website or initiates a session and is used to identify him on the website with the following objectives:
2. To keep the user identified so that, if he leaves the website, the browser or the device and at another time access the said website again, it will continue to be identified, facilitating its navigation without having to re-identify itself.
3. Check if the user is authorized to access certain services or areas of the website.
4. Performance: They are used to improve the browsing experience and optimize the functioning of the website, such as storing service configurations, or storing the purchase made in a shopping cart.
5. Advertising: Are those that collect information about the Ads shown to website users. They can be of two types:
6. Anonymous: They only collect information about the advertising spaces displayed on the website, regardless of the user who accesses the website, that is, without expressly identifying him.
7. Personalized: They collect personal information of the user of the website by a third party, for the customization of said spaces 8304- Appendices adequacy 2019 Aquatickets [1.0] 03/22/2019 advertising
8. Geo-location: These Cookies are used to find out in which country or region the user is when they access a website service in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
9. Analytics: They collect information on the user's browsing experience on the website, usually anonymously, although sometimes they also allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified in order to obtain reports on the interests of users in the services offered by the website.
Below is a table with the Cookies used on this website, incorporating a criterion of "level of intrusiveness" supported on a scale from 1 to 3, in which:
Level 1: corresponds to Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of the service requested by the user.
Level 2: corresponds to Performance Cookies (anonymous) necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, of which it is only necessary to inform about its existence.
Level 3: corresponds to Cookies managed by third parties that allow the user to follow through webs of which AQUATICKETS LANZAROTE, SL does not own. Normally they correspond to advertising or analytical cookies where the user is uniquely and clearly identified.
Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage - cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que- los-sitios-we
Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Other third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect Cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement).
8304- Appendices adequacy 2019 Aquatickets [1.0] 03/22/2019
We use third party and proprietary cookies to analyze and customize your browsing. Those that are analytical or performance can be accepted or configured here:
Travel agency license I-AV: I.C.81 // Travel agency license number : I-AV: I.C.81