We saw pilot whales and dolphins near Isla de Lobos. It can not put into words the feeling of seeing jumping dolphins play around the boat. A really exciting experience that my family will remember foreverWhitelaw family, Sunderland
The waters of Fuerteventura and Lanzarote have treasure in its depths of a rich biodiversity with the presence of numerous species of cetaceans such as dolphins, whales, sperm whales and beaked whales, among other marine mammals. Admire, knows and learns with our marine biologists, about the wonders that the canary marine ecosystem holds .
- This activity does not include transfer from accommodation. The meeting point is the Bar “La Lonja” (Puerto de Corralejo, Fuerteventura).
- Snacks, fruit and soft drinks.
- Mandatory liability and accident insurance
- Languages: English, Spanish, Italian
READ MORE FOR FULL DESCRIPTION
Whale Watching in Fuerteventura
Ocean and volcanoes, cetaceans and sharks, native flora and deep sea fish, are the reason of our adventures. The Canarian waters have treasure in its depths 34% of the global diversity. The archipelago has identified some 29 different species of cetaceans, of approximately 83 known on the planet. This makes our islands an environment a global benchmark for observing marine mammals.
We want you to see first hand one of the most fascinating experiences you can imagine. The attentive and respectful navigation allows us to admire, worthy of the best documentaries of nature shows. You’ll be left speechless with the elegant swimming and beauty of the whales and dolphins. An interesting alternative to learn and know the richness and biodiversity hosted within our seas and gain knowledge, and how to promote their protection and conservation.
Last summer a team of researchers from the University of La Laguna (ULL) and ICENAI experts managed to sight, a few miles east of the Strait of Bocaina a blue whale, the world’s largest animal. Their presence in Canarian waters is rare as it moves into deep water. In fact there are only recorded three sightings of this species in the last 20 years.
“In ICENAI they study island ecosystems to know them and protect them better, without forgetting the human population living and trying to develop new sources of sustainable and environmentally wealth with the environment, in order to guarantee future generations a prosperous and rich future of biodiversity.”
- Subject to a minimum confirmed number of passengers (minimum 4 people) and favorable weather conditions. In case of cancellation due to bad weather or other reasons, will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund.
- Recommend wearing appropriate clothing and outerwear or windbreaker to navigate, especially in winter.
- If you are susceptible to motion sickness, we recommend you take a Dramamine or the like before sailing.
BOOK IT NOW
Choose an available date from the calendar below and then select the number of people and press the next button. This will take you to the payment options. You can book and pay online today to secure your dates.
We support Mastercard Secure Code and Verified by Visa security program, so you might be asked for a pasword after you enter your credit card details.
For bookings less than 72 hours away, please email us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +34 629 731 293