Timanfaya and the Wine Region at La Geria
A splendid day out. Loved every minute. From the deep red of Timafaya and the amazing volcanoes to the black blackness of the vineyards at La Geria. What an amazing landscape this is, with such intense colour. The wine is pretty good too. I particularly like the red (tinto)! You don’t have to be a wino to love this trip!Shona & Mike Overton, Waterford
Timanfaya & the wine region tour
Join us in visiting the heart of the island of fire Timanfaya & the wine region, La Geria where you can try the well know wine of Lanzarote.
- Other: Entrance to Timanfaya and wine tasting in La Geria
- Languages: Available in English, German and *Spanish (*available only Fridays)
Fire mountain & wine region full description
Timanfaya & the wine region at La Geria
Get ready to admire one of the most impressive environments in Lanzarote: Timanfaya National Park and the wine country of La Geria. A unique landscape in the world that seems to belong to another planet, and you certainly will not be left disappointed.
- Tell us where you are staying to find out the time and the collection point nearest your hotel the day of the tour (picks up from Costa Teguise, Arrecife, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero and Playa Blanca).
- Do not forget your camera, the scenery will leave you with your breathless
- Want to have the experience of riding a camel? you can do this while visiting the park area of volcanoes (€ 6 per person).
BOOK IT NOW