Stand Up Paddle guided tour Lanzarote
Is it not your first time Paddle Surfing? We have come up with a way for you to perfect your rowing technique and take a step further in the practice of this sport enjoying a guided route that will take you to discover Lanzarote’s coast and seabed from a different perspective. You have the option of 2hr routes in various enclaves of the island.
- Sports instructor
- Necessary equipment for the activity: board, leash, neoprene/lycra (if required)
- Mandatory liability and accident insurance
READ MORE FOR FULL DESCRIPTION
Stand Up Paddle guided tour
Duration: 2h30 Arrecife | 1h30 Playa Blanca
After a brief introduction of basic security concepts, equipment usage and advice about the currents of the area and the environment, we start out route along the coast travelling across turquoise coloured bays and hidden corners of Lanzarote’s volcanic coast.
The open sea experience will allow you to experiment different sensations and improve your technique and ability while you enjoy a tourist route that is both unique and healthy.
You can choose between two different locations
Arrecife route (2,5 hrs)
On this route we will venture into the heart of Arrecife, the capital of Lanzarote. We will travel around the coast from the Reducto beach to the Charco de San Ginés to discover a different perspective of the city from the sea. We will pass beside the “Love Islet”. You will recognize the unmistakable bell tower of the San Ginés Church, we will pass underneath the Puente de Las Bolas and beside the San Gabriel Castle and we will row between scows and small boats in the typical seaside neighbourhood of the Charco.
Do not miss the opportunity to try some tapas and Lanzarote wine in any of the many venues that you will find in this indigenous neighbourhood of the Lanzarote capital!
Playa Blanca route (1,5 hrs)
We leave the Playa Blanca port skirting the picturesque coastal facade of this southern town of Lanzarote until we reach the leisure port of Marina Rubicón.
It is an area of tranquil, transparent waters with very little currents that will allow you to enjoy a pleasant outing “floating” over the waters.
- The activity takes place in Arrecife and/or Playa Blanca. Transfers to the starting point are not included in the price. Let us know where you are staying and we will send you detailed information of how to get to the meeting point.
- The activity is suitable for all ages and physical conditions, only basic swimming abilities are necessary.
- To confirm the guided routes a minimum number of participants is necessary. If it is not possible for this excursion to take place on the selected date because the minimum has not been reached, we will propose an alternative date.
READ HOW TO BOOK
For bookings less than 72 hours away, please email us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +34 629 731 293