Quad Bikes and Buggies
We offer you an unforgettable experience exploring the dirt roads of Lanzarote in buggies with an experienced guide. An exciting adventure that lets you find lost corners and enjoy spectacular views.
READ MORE FOR FULL DESCRIPTION
Buggy Tour 5hrs
5 hours (150€ per vehicle) ON REQUEST
South Area buggy tour: Mácher – Teguise – Famara – Carretera de Timanfaya
This is the option we can certainly recommend to the most intrepid adventurers. On this route we cross the island from east to west by roads and trails to reach the stunning beach of Famara, one of the most magical and beautiful corners of Lanzarote and a paradise of surfing and kite surfing. Once in Famara we will break to freshen up and have a snack before making our way back, travelling through some of the villages in the centre of the island and the impressive Timanfaya road.
Departures only in the morning: Pickup 9h00/9h30 approx.
- Tell us where you are staying to find out the time and the collection point for the day of the tour (Pick ups from Costa Teguise, Arrecife, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero and Playa Blanca only for the Soth Tour).
- The 5hr Buggy route is subject to the suppliers availability and a minimum departure of three vehicles. If the excursion is canceled on the requested date, because the vehicle minimum has not been reached, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a refund.
- The indicated price for the two-seater buggies are not per person but per vehicle.
- Drivers must bring a valid driving license to drive any vehicle (minimum driving age is 18).
- We recommend comfortable, closed shoes, sunglasses and a scarf to cover your face from the dust.
- Do not forget your camera. Landscapes and views that you can enjoy along the way are breathtaking.