Quad Bikes and Buggies
We offer you an unforgettable experience exploring the dirt roads of Lanzarote in quads and buggies with an experienced guide. An exciting adventure that lets you find lost corners and enjoy spectacular views.
READ MORE FOR FULL DESCRIPTION
Quad bikes and buggies 5hrs
5 hours (150€ per vehicle) ON REQUEST
North Area quad tour: Costa Teguise – Guatiza – Los Cocoteros – Mala.
From Costa Teguise we will travel through trails between volcanoes and cacti in the direction on the village of Mala where we will visit the sand dunes. Throughout the itinerary, we will make a different stops, so that you can take pictures, and eat in Charco del Palo (lunch not included) where you can visit the natural pools by the coast and can even enjoy a swim before making our way back.
On our way back to the starting point, we will travel through the villages of Los Cocoteros and Guatiza, stopping if there is time, at the saltworks of the same name.
Departures only in the morning: 9h30 approx. Meeting point: Costa Teguise.
South Area buggy tour: Mácher – Teguise – Famara – Carretera de Timanfaya
This is the option we can certainly recommend to the most intrepid adventurers. On this route we cross the island from east to west by roads and trails to reach the stunning beach of Famara, one of the most magical and beautiful corners of Lanzarote and a paradise of surfing and kite surfing. Once in Famara we will break to freshen up and have a snack before making our way back, travelling through some of the villages in the centre of the island and the impressive Timanfaya road.
Departures only in the morning: Pickup 9h00/9h30 approx.
- Tell us where you are staying to find out the time and the collection point for the day of the tour (Pick ups from Costa Teguise, Arrecife, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero and Playa Blanca only for the Soth Tour).
- The 5hr Quad and Buggy route is subject to the suppliers availability and a minimum departure of three vehicles. If the excursion is canceled on the requested date, because the vehicle minimum has not been reached, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a refund.
- The indicated price for the two-seater buggies and quads are not per person but per vehicle.
- Drivers must bring a valid driving license to drive any vehicle (minimum driving age is 18).
- We recommend comfortable, closed shoes, sunglasses and a scarf to cover your face from the dust.
- Do not forget your camera. Landscapes and views that you can enjoy along the way are breathtaking.