Quad Bikes and Buggies
We offer you an unforgettable experience exploring the dirt roads of Lanzarote in dune buggy with an experienced guide. An exciting adventure that lets you find lost corners and enjoy spectacular views.
- Tell us where you are staying to find out the time and the collection point for the day of the tour (Pick ups from Costa Teguise, Playa Blanca, Puerto Calero and Puerto del Carmen).
- If the excursion is canceled on the requested date, because the vehicle minimum has not been reached, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a refund.
- The indicated price for the two-seater buggies and quads are not per person but per vehicle.
- Drivers must bring a valid driving license to drive any vehicle (minimum driving age is 18).
- We recommend comfortable, closed shoes, sunglasses and a scarf to cover your face from the dust.
- Do not forget your camera. Landscapes and views that you can enjoy along the way are breathtaking.
We want you to enjoy a different form of active tourism combining fun, adventure, excitement, and above all, respect for the environment and the unique landscape of Lanzarote. After a brief explanation about the security rules and instructions for driving the vehicle, we set off on the route at a steady pace with our guide leading the expedition.
We propose several routes of different lengths to choose from in quads or buggies each with a capacity for two people. You can have 2 drivers taking turns or just a driver and passenger. We also have quads on request for the north area routes.
1,5 hours (75€ per vehicle)
South Area: Mácher – Playa Quemada – Puerto Calero Route
The route starts in the Mácher area and travels along dirt roads and some road sections between Playa Quemada and Puerto Calero. Halfway through the journey we will make a brief stop to enjoy the scenery and take pictures.
Departures available Mondays & Fridays in the afternoon (15h00 aprox for buggies only).
South Area: Mácher – San Bartolomé – La Asomada – Playa Quemada Route (105€ per vehicle)
It is a three hour route that takes place on dirt tracks and sections of road. On our route we travel through the interior towns of San Bartolomé, Tías, Conil and La Asomada. We will make a few stops throughout our itinerary so that you can take pictures of the amazing views. On our way back to the starting point, we will pass by Puerto Calero and Playa Quemada.
Departures available both in the morning and afternoon depending on provider availability. Write down your preferences in the comment section and we will inform you of the confirmed schedule.