Puerto Del Carmen Old Town Gastronomic Tour
Having spent many years travelling to Lanzarote I was delighted to find a food tour , especially one as enjoyable as this. Our guide was amazing . The whole day was really fantastic. Cant wait to go again when I return!!Sharon (Tripadvisor, May 2016)
We propose an original and delicious way of touring Puerto del Carmen and learning about, by the hand of a local guide, the most exquisite preparations of Lanzarote’s gastronomy. Join us on this walking route, wandering through the downtown area and the old town harbour of Puerto del Carmen and be amazed with tapas and tastings in the bars and restaurants that we will visit during the tour.
- English speaking local guide.
- Lunch with selected drinks
- Others: ham and cheese tasting; mojo tasting; Lanzarote wine tasting; tasting of several tapas
- Languages: Available in English and Spanish (consult other languages)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
READ MORE FOR FULL DESCRIPTION
Duration: 4h aprox | Timetable: 11hr – 15hr
Enjoy this unique gastronomic experience and discover some of Puerto del Carmen’s most charming corners while we wander through the downtown and the old town harbour.
This is an exclusive route, designed for groups of up to 8 people and for the visitors to experience first hand the islands lifestyle.
We will also explain various aspects of the culture and history of the island, as well as recommendations and advice about what to do and where to go during your stay in Lanzarote.
While we walk we will make stops in our selection of charming local bars and restaurants, where besides mouth opening tapas made with local products, they will give us a lecture about cheeses, ham, mojo and cocktails with tastings.
To finish the day we will enjoy a terrific lunch on the Puerto Bahía restaurant terrace, one of the island’s landmarks for tasting local cuisine.
- We recommend that you do this route at the beginning of your holidays to hear the best advice and Te recomendamos hacer esta ruta al comienzo de tus vacaciones para conocer de mano de un guía local los mejores consejos y recomendaciones para aprovechar tus días en la isla.
- The meeting point for the start of the gastronomic walking tour is the La Ola restaurant on Avenida de Las Playas in Puerto del Carmen.
- If you have any allergies or have intolerance to any food, let us know at the time you make your reservation.
- We recommend comfortable footwear.
- Maximum groups of 8 people.
- Minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years old.
Ponte en contacto con nosotros mandando un email a email@example.com o llamando al +34 928 51 43 22.
¡Si dispones de un código promocional no te olvides de indicarlo!