Papagayo Boat Trip
Enjoy the sun and the sea in a gorgeous and catamaran and visit the beautiful beaches of Papagayo where you can practice water sports! Sail from Puerto del Carmen to Papagayo in this boat trip in Lanzarote.
- Return transfer to and from the harbour.
- Guide (Spanish, English, French and German).
- Welcome mojito.
- Beverages (beer, sangría, water and refreshments).
- Snorkel equipment.
- Air mattress.
READ MORE FOR FULL DESCRIPTION
Duration: 5h | Timetable: From Tuesday to Saturday
Leaving from the Puerto del Carmen harbour you will enjoy a sailing along Lanzarote’s coast heading south until you reach Papagayo.
To start the sailing you can refresh yourself with a welcome mojito, and during the rest of the day you will have an open bar of beer, sangria and fizzy drinks. During the sailing you can sunbathe on the beautiful catamarans nets or in its comfy seats.
Once we reach Papagayo we will anchor at the beach and you will have the possibility of enjoying different water activities such as snorkeling, kayaks and floating mats while a delicious paella is prepared and served on board.
To finish a wonderful day we will cruise back to Puerto del Carmen and if we are lucky, we may be able to spot dolphins!!
- Tell us where you are staying to find out the time and the collection point nearest your hotel for the day of the tour (Pick ups from Costa Teguise, Arrecife, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero* and Playa Blanca*).
- Let us know if you need any special preparation in the food.
- Do not forget your camera, the scenery will leave you with your amazed.
*Saturdays not available.