If you want to take your kids on a boat trip, the Papagayo boat trip is a must. Whether you stay aboard and do some watersports or you disembark on the beach you’ll definitelly have a great time with them.Nathan Admunson, Kettering
Fun for all the family on this half-day cruise along the coast of Papagayo with water activities.
- Light lunch and beverages
- Water Activities
- Mandatory liability and accident insurance
READ MORE FOR FULL DESCRIPTION
Duration: 4 hours
A recommended trip for the whole family where children can enjoy a day of activities at sea.
After being picked up by bus from the different tourist areas, we sail from the port of Playa Blanca and cruise towards the Playa de Papagayo in a comfortable catamaran with underwater viewing that allows you to see a variety of fish along the way. And if we’re lucky we may see a dolphin or flying fish.
Papagayo is one of the most spectacular corners of Lanzarote with stunning white sand beaches and crystal clear waters, great for snorkeling you can swim and enjoy the many water activities that we offer you: giant mats, snorkeling, banana (not included in the price, 2 € pp). As long as sea conditions allow, there is a zodiac to take you to the beach and even the more adventurous can swim to shore from the boat. In the spacious decks of the ship you can relax in the sun and enjoying the fantastic scenery.
We return to the port of Playa Blanca at 16:00.
- Tell us where you are staying to inform you of the time and the collection point nearest your hotel for the day of the tour (Pick-ups available from Costa Teguise, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero and Playa Blanca)
- Do not forget sunscreen, towel and swimwear.
- And of course bring along your camera to immortalize these family memories. Best if it is waterproof!
READ HOW TO BOOK
For bookings less than 72 hours away, please email us direct at email@example.com or call +34 629 731 293