Lobos island - going solo
Great fun in Lobos. The snorkeling is great. The water is so crystal. We had a fun day out. So easy to get to, very well organised, we highly recommend you visit Lobos when in Fuerteventura or Lanzarote.Chris, Jane & Amanda Bailey, Norwich
Visit Lobos Island, your own way.
Discover Isla de Lobos. A place to get lost in the world and enjoy its hidden coves, deserted trails and turquoise waters.
- Return ferry from Corralejo-Lobos
READ MORE FOR FULL DESCRIPTION
Travelling to Lobos island
Lobos is known for its wild, volcanic, desert nature, dotted with places with a special charm. Worth walking the island and enjoy the views from the top of the volcano. If you decide to visit, it is important to wear proper shoes, take water, hat and sunscreen.
The small port and fishermen’s cottages are an idyllic and picturesque illustration. The beaches and pools with turquoise green waters invite you to dive and enjoy snorkeling or scuba diving in crystal clear waters.
For surfers, the north of the island is a spot of spectacular waves.
- We recommend taking the first boat in the morning to spend the day touring the island or enjoy its natural coves.
- Do not forget your towel, swimsuit, comfortable shoes, hat and sunscreen. In Lobos shade is scarce.
- If you are going to spend the day Bring some food and drink on the island as there are no shops.
- See also the possibility to visit the island by catamaran, or adventure activities like snorkeling, paddle surfing or trekking.
BOOK IT NOW