Taste the Flavors of Lanzarote
Join as in a unique tour where you could taste the best wines of the island and its rich gastronomy both in La Geria and in the the food and wine festival “Saborea Lanzarote” that is celebrated only once a year with the participation of national and international known chefs. The guest star on this occasion is the great chef Ángel León, or better known as “El chef del mar” thanks to his tv show in the spanish television.
- Pick up from Puerto del Carmen.
- Official guide.
- Visit to winery in La Geria.
- Gift of 6 tickets per person for consumption.
- Entrance to the Monument to the Peasant.
- Visit to Teguise and Enogastronomic Festival “Saborea Lanzarote”.
READ MORE FOR FULL DESCRIPTION
Leaving Puerto del Carmen south direction we will go to the wine region of the island: “La Geria”. Here, local farmers have taken advantage of the characteristics of the land to form cones excavated in lapilli where they grow the vine and rich wine. You will visit one of the wineries of La Geria and taste the local wine.
From here you will continue to Teguise, the island’s former capital, where on this particular day the annual “Saborea Lanzarote” wine and food festival is held. This year its objective is the recognition, outside our borders, of the enogastronomy of Lanzarote. For this the most prestigious professionals of the local and national cuisine offer a unique experience for our tourists and residents to taste the most exquisite dishes of our gastronomy, made with local products.
At the end of this event, back to Puerto del Carmen, we will stop at the Monument to the Peasant, where César Manrique wanted to reflect and recognize the hard work of the peasants of Lanzarote.
- Tell us where you are staying to inform you about the time and the point of collection closest to your hotel on the day of the excursion (collection from Puerto del Carmen).
- And of course, have your camera on hand to immortalize memories and unforgettable landscapes.