Grand Tour Fuerteventura
A great way to see Fuerteventura. It’s how I imagine the Sahara desert. A full day of activity. Lots to see, and free time to dive into those dunes. That was really great.Susan Finderton, Stalybridge
Grand Tour Fuerteventura
During your stay in Lanzarote take advantage of your chance to to visit the neighboring island of Fuerteventura, a sustainable landmark destination, where the preservation of traditional values and activities coexist with tourism.
- Bus transfer
- Ferry Playa Blanca – Corralejo
- Mandatory liability and accident insurance
- Other: Visit traditional cheese and Aloe Vera factories
- Languages: Available in English, Spanish and German
READ MORE FOR FULL DESCRIPTION
Gran Tour Fuerteventura
Duration: 8 hours
Vast stretches of beaches of fine white sand, volcanoes, dunes ending in a sea of turquoise waters and beautiful sights each unique, all this has is why Fuerteventura was declared in 2009 a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, thus ensuring the preservation of this natural wealth. In our Grand Tour we take you to the heart of the island so that you know the most representative aspects of their history, culture and traditions.
Boarding the ferry that takes us from Playa Blanca to Corralejo and from here we start our journey by bus passing by El Cotillo, where you can admire the Fortaleza del Tostón. Then we’ll go to La Oliva, Tefía nad Tiscamanitaup to Betancuria, former capital of the island, located in the valley of the macizo of the same name, one of the least desert areas of the island where you will have free time to stroll through its streets full of history and tradition. You can also buy some local crafts and products.
Before heading back to Lanzarote, a must is the Natural Park of the Dunes of Corralejo and its endless beaches where you can have magnificent views to Lanzarote and Isla de Lobos in the background, and find out why Fuerteventura is known as THE beach of the Canary Islands or the Caribbean of Europe.
- Facilitate us with the names and passport numbers of all passengers to confirm your booking as we need this information to issue the ferry tickets. Do not forget to take your documentation with you on the date of trip as the shipping company will request them while boarding.
- Tell us where you are staying to inform you of the time and the closest pick up point for the day of the tour (pick-ups available from Costa Teguise, Arrecife, Puerto del Carmen, Puerto Calero and Playa Blanca.
- Do not forget your camera to immortalize sights and to capture the best views of the neighboring island.
READ HOW TO BOOK